Pat Jen-Feng Yeh
· Chief Researcher (上席研究員, 2012 Apr. ~)
(ICHARM) under the auspices of UNESCO, Tsukuba, Japan
· Special-appointed Associate Professor (特任准教授, 2007 Sep. ~2012 Mar.)
The University of Tokyo, Japan
· Project Scientist (2005 Oct. ~2007 Jul.)
Dept. of Earth System Science, University of California, Irvine. USA
· Research Assistant Professor (2002 Oct. ~ 2005 Sep.)
Dept. of Civil Engineering, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Supervisor: Prof. Elfatih Eltahir
· M.S. (1994 Jun.): Inst. of Environ. Eng, National Chiao-Tung Univ., Taiwan
B.E. (1992 Jun.): Dept of Civil Eng, National Taiwan
Pat Yeh received his Ph.D degree in the field of Hydrology from the Parsons Laboratory, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, MIT in 2003. The goal of his research is to seek an enhanced understanding of the fundamental hydrologic and atmospheric processes and mechanisms, and their mutual interactions governing water and energy cycles over a wide spectrum of spatial and temporal scales.
Email : email@example.com
There are persons browsed this page since 25.06.2003.