[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Redbook Preparation by Hydrology 2020 Working Group
Jump to H2020 Working Group's Main Page
To Do List
- Submission of the 1st draft on the each section to
the lead authors of each chapter (I-III)
until the end of December.
- October 2004:
Reflect the revision of the table of contents and the schedule
of the Redbook publication.
Expected Table of Contents (Oct. 2004 version)
(Name) indicates the lead author of each chapter.
- Front Cover (Fu)
- Preface (formation of group) (1 page Taikan)
- Chapter 0 Executive Summary (about 2 pages Stewart and Taikan)
- Chapter I Introduction (Kate)
- Chapter II Rationale (Johan, Kate) 30 pages
- Chapter III World Water Resources, Water Use and Water Management
- Chapter IV Contemporary Issues in State of the Art (Stewart)
- Chapter V Intersection of Hydrology and Other Disciplines (Kate)
- Chapter VI Scientific and societal obstacles, gaps, bottlenecks,
Social demands, future technologies (Susan - 10 pages)
- Chapter VII Conclusion: Key messages, Recommendations,
Concluding remarks (Stefan)
- References (Pierre)
- Appendix (Fu)
Detailed Table of Contents (October 2004)
Deadlines: (revised on November, 2004)
- December 2004: Sections will be sent to the lead author of
each chapter (I-III).
- January 2004: 1st draft of the chapter IV, V, and VI to the
lead author of each chapter.
- January 2004: Compilation of all the draft.
- Febrary 2004: Send the 1st complete draft to the peer reviewers
- March 2004: Revisions on the 1st draft
- April 2005: IAHS conference in Brazil,
including workshop about the future of hydrology,
presentation of the 2nd draft.
Feedback to Taikan Oki
(taikan @iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp) will be highly appreciated.
(There were [an error occurred while processing this directive] accesses
to this page
in [an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive].)