v396 beta test for developper
The current version of CaMa-Flood v3.9.X is "early-adapter version" of the CaMa-Flood v4. CaMa-Flood v4 will be released after adequate bug-fix & benchmarking.
This webpage is for internal-development. Please do not share the URL until the public release of the CaMa-Flood v4
The latest development version is [CaMa-Flood v3.96a] (14May,2020)
Major update in v3.9 (compared to v3.6)
- Baseline topography is updated. Now it is based on MERIT Hydro (Yamazaki et al. 2019)
- FLOW upscaling algorithm is being updated (in prep)
- The model core dynamics is almost similar with the previsous version (v3.6). - More flexible code structure in model coupling.
Update in v3.96a
- Bug fix in test gosh script. Restart file name was not appropriately specified.
- Bug fix in ctrl_maps. Domain boundary judgement had aproblem.
Update in v3.96
- FLOW upscaling algorithm was largely revised.
Update in v3.95
- Significant change in model code structure for more flexible model coupling.
Update in v3.94
- Bug fix in floodplain elevation profile (removal of negative value in fldhgt & flddif)
- Source code structure was significantly modified for more flexible model couping.
- Sample scripts for "netCDF I/O" and "Forecast-like run with hourly input"
CaMa-Flood v3.9 is the test version, so do not redistribute any code/data to a third party.
CaMa-Flood (v4) will be distributed under the below licenses (still in discussion).
Model Package: The model package (containing basic code & data) will be distributed with CC-BY-NC 4.0 license.
Main Source Code: The basic codes for hydrodynamic calculation (source code in src/ lib/ mod/) will be distributed with Apache 2.0 license.
Advanced Code: The code for advanced application (source code in etc/) will be distributed with CC-BY-NC 4.0 license
Basic Maps: The basic river map (without 3sec & 15sec data) will be distributed with CC-BY 4.0 license.
Advanced Maps with 3sec & 15sec data: The advanced river map (with 3sec data) can be shared with a special agreement. Please contact to the developer.
Registration for Download
Download password is same as previous test version (v394,v395).
Please fill the Google Form to get an access to CaMa-Flood package.
or please contact to the developer (yamadai [at] iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp) if Google Form does not work well for you.
Code & Data
The manual is still in preparation, but the tentative version is available: CaMa-Flood v3.96a Manual
The model package (with source code, basic map data, and sample input data) is available.
Download CaMa-Flood package v3.96a
CaMa-Flood river topography maps
The global river map based on MERIT Hydro is available at 15min, 6min, 5min, 3min, 1min resolutions. They contains river network map, river topography parameters, high-resolution topography data (1min).
- Global 15min map:glb_15min.tar.gz
- Global 6min map: glb_06min.tar.gz
- Global 5min map: glb_05min.tar.gz
- Global 3min map: glb_03min.tar.gz
- Global 1min map: glb_01min.tar.gz